Volunteering With India Header Image Volunteering With India Header Image

Volunteer in Teaching Program India

An incredible experience

I'm very happy with this project, the people and kids. It has been an incredible experience!

An amazing experience

I did the program because it was something I wanted to do for a long time. We had very good pick up at the bus station, perfect transport service, great living accommodations, and very nice and helpful project staff! It was an amazing experience and I would love to repeat something like this. I will miss India and the children very very much.

Great!

It will give you a great perspective of reality. My host family is the reason I am coming back and I chose to volunteer with VWI because it looked and was an authentic non profit.

Wonderful Experience

I worked in the education program, it was my first tour to India. I have never worked as a volunteer abroad before but after a search through the internet I found this organization and I trust on them from the very beginning, my experience was very good and I recommended others to work here.

• Volunteering With India responded to this review November 25, 2015 at 10:07 PM

Thank you Maria for review to our program. You have done a great for the children at the program site. We will be miss you that's sure!

We hope to see you back.

Fascinating!

I decided to visit India and researched many companies via their websites. VWI has an excellent website and gives all the relevant information. Communication with Sukret was excellent and the price was reasonable.

Food and host family were excellent. I was without hot water or shower facilities all week.

I have experienced a fascinating week in Jaipur. The way of life is completely different -- busy, hectic, and noisy. I have seen the problems that exist with poverty, but I am very impressed by the efforts of many people to make things better.

My teaching time was very enjoyable -- i loved the children.

I take many good memories and new friendships back home.