Volunteering With India Header Image Volunteering With India Header Image

Orphanage Volunteer Program India

A great experience I wish to repeat

Everything is absolutely lovely, from the people working in this organization to the programs themselves. I deeply recommend this to everyone looking for an adventure and wanting to have an impact in the life of someone. Everyone who I have met during my time there has taught me at least a lesson. My view of the world got more comprehensive and my perception of my own person and culture has changed.

A great experience

I came here to help. And it has been a great experience! You would need to use your own initiative so you can't be shy! You are very much looked after!

Govind was very nice and beautiful. Makes a nice husband for Jasmyn. My host was family was amazing! And I had great airport pick up and transport service.

Wonderful time in Jaipur

I have good time in Jaipur with Volunteering With India. All the people here i worked with are very friendly and help me to make my program successful for the orphanage kids. I will definitely recommended to anyone to join the program with them. All the services for the entire program are excellent. I will be miss everyone :( but definitely come back with my mom.

• Volunteering With India responded to this review October 22, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Thank you Maria for review to our program. You have done a great for the children at the program site. We will be miss you that's sure!

We hope to see you back.

VWI is a great program to be involved in.

VWI is a great program to be involved in. I feel it really changes the lives of the people in a positive way.

The transport service was awesome. We loved the tuktuk and Totaram is wonderful! Our pick up from the airport was great! We didn't even wait one minute.

I liked the food very much and the room was basic but had everything we needed.

Govind was amazing. Without him we'd be lost. So helpful everyday. He really went out of his way to make this a great experience - again.

I volunteered with VWI because I volunteered through them last year and had such a good experience and I wanted to come back.