Volunteering Solutions Header Image Volunteering Solutions Header Image

Volunteer Work in Kindergarten in Peru

Amazing Experience in Peru

I worked for the Kindergarten program in Cusco for 3 weeks with Volunteering Solutions. Being my first volunteer abroad stint, i was a little nervous about it in the beginning, but now that i am done with it, i feel like 3 weeks were too less a time. It was such an amazing experience spending time with those adorable children. I am very happy that i could put my travel time for some really useful work and gained so much of experience and love. A huge credit goes to Volunteering Solutions for arranging such an amazing trio for me. The living arrangements were beyond my expectations. The accommodation was very nice with all basic necessities available. The rooms were clean, the food was fresh and tasty. The local coordinator appointed by VolSol was of great help. He guided us throughout the program and made sure none of the volunteers face any problem. The orientation session in the beginning also helped in understanding the outline of typical lifestyle and culture in Peru. I would definitely recommend this program to my friends and peers and will soon plan another such trip with Volunteering Solutions.

WYSE Work Abroad