A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Volunteer Street Children in Ecuador

Volunteering in Ecuador was one of the best travel experience so far

And this is not an overstatement by me. Ecuador was not my first overseas travel destination, but the purpose was certainly new to me. I learnt from my friend about volunteering abroad and immediately started my research. After going through a number of placement agencies (i guess i checked out at least 7-8) i finally decided to go with Volunteering Solutions. Since i am still in college, budget was one of my main concerns and VolSol programs were one of the most affordable ones i found. I spent an entire month in Ecuador at the Street Children Program. The kids were so amazing and excited. They had so much to say and share. I thought i would teach them a thing or two (which of course i did), but in return i learnt so many things from them; how to smile even in the most difficult situations in life was one of the most prominent learning. At the end of it all, i believe my decision of choosing Volunteering Solutions was absolutely right. They provided the best possible stay and a helpful local coordinator who guided us throughout the program. I’d definitely recommend volunteering abroad with Volunteering Solutions.

WYSE Work Abroad