A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Volunteer in Nepal - Lowest fee Starting USD200 Only!

A great lesson learned while volunteering in Nepal

I have been listening to a lot of stories from my college friends about how exciting a volunteer abroad trip could be. So, last year i decided to do it myself and made sure that before 2015 ends, i have to experience it anyhow. Mountains are my thing, so after a lot of research i pinned down my destination to Nepal. From what i heard from my friends and online research, Volunteering Solutions fitted the best to my requirements. And it was an absolutely delightful experience. I volunteered at an orphanage in Nepal in November for an entire month. It was so much fun to be with those wonderful kids and i could only be as happy that i could bring some happiness in their lives. My friends were absolutely correct about how experiential a volunteer abroad trip can be as i learnt a lot and i am thankful to Volunteering Solutions for providing me with this opportunity.

Their arrangements were very much up to the mark. The accommodation was very comfortable and safe. Our host mother, Uma, was very caring and fun to be with. She told us stories of their childhood and how they have seen Nepal transform from a tiny little, unknown country, to one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. All in all, it was a great experience and i would recommend it to anyone.

My experience with Volunteering Solutions in Nepal

It was a great experience volunteering in Nepal. The staff of Volunteering Solutions was very supportive and guided me through and through. I like being around children and that’s why opted for the orphanage program. The placement was really amazing and extremely safe. I stayed with a local host family and learnt a lot about the local Nepalese culture. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay and i would recommend it any day.

My memories with kids

In June 2015, I enrolled for childcare volunteering in Nepal. Before going to Nepal I was quite nervous due to the earthquake. But my determination helped me to proceed to help others. I worked in an orphanage and Mrs. Uma assisted and helped me a lot. Me and other volunteers played with kids, helped them learning english. And the staff was very cooperative.
Furthermore, the city of Kathmandu was beautiful and I felt connected to the people by interacting with them. I would like to thank volunteering solutions to make my journey worth sharing.

I’m in love with Nepal!

Nepal is truly an awesome place for anyone who would like to experience Asia. I was there in August this year and could see people trying to get back to their lives after the earthquake. People are so friendly and loving. Uma took great care of me and all others at the home. She made fresh food every day for us and we even had a rooftop Momo party just before we left. The fact that the home has free WiFi, makes it even better! The children at the spark orphanage were amazing and I taught them English and spent time with them playing etc. Great place for anyone to go, I would highly recommend this program.

My time in Nepal

I never thought travelling to a whole new place could be this exciting, Nepal is a beautiful city with endless natural blessed places, in which one of my favorites is Pokhara. I liked everything about Nepal, especially the people, they live a very simple life, but their lives could be an inspiration to many. I met many people during my volunteer trip who helped me a lot and have tried every possible way to make me feel comfortable and safe there.

Volunteering with kids at the orphanage program is such a rewarding experience, the smile on their faces will make you forget all the hardship you are facing in your life. I learned a lot from them, they showed me how to value the little things in life and how to smile when you have nothing. Thinking about them brings tears to my eyes, but I know they are strong and deserve all the love from the world.

Anyone who is volunteering to work with these children are going to love them as they are the sweetest kids, I have ever met and I believe everyone should visit Nepal once in their life for its beauty, simplicity and culture.

WYSE Work Abroad