A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Orphanage Volunteer Programs in Bangkok Thailand

My time in Bangkok!

I volunteered for 4 weeks in the orphanage program in Bangkok. I had a great time staying at the wonderful volunteers home, the rooms are big and spacious and the fact that it is soo close to the city center makes it a wonderful place to stay in. I volunteered with small babies at the Ffac orphanage in Bangkok. It was wonderful to spend time and play with the children. The director of the orphanage does lovely work and makes sure all the children and volunteers are taken care of. Thailand is truly a wonderful place and I would recommend this program to anyone who would like to volunteer and see Thailand!

Unforgettable time that I spent with children

This was my first time traveling by myself. I was really nervous but after meeting with other volunteers I lost my nervousness.They all were very friendly, we stayed at the same house. We had a lot of fun altogether. During the first weekend we learned about the Thai culture and went on city tour. After that we started our volunteering program (mine was orphanage program). The children were so happy to have new people to play with them. We taught them new games to play. On our free time we were able to do all of the tourist activities and see more of Thailand. It was an experience of a life time and I would do it all over again if I could!

WYSE Work Abroad