Volunteering Journeys Header Image Volunteering Journeys Header Image

Volunteer Teaching in Asia

Amazing experience with Rainbow Voluntours

I certainly experienced the best of my time in India by volunteering with Rainbow Voluntours in a local primary school during 3weeks.
It was great to experience the difference approach in term of teaching, socialising, interacting between people. The kids were very very sweet and my teacher colleagues very kind and curious. I helped them on a daily basis with their English proficiency and we had some interactive classes with a lot of fun and games. As it was Diwali time we did some paintings activities with a lot of colours on.
I really had an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make a difference in the local community.

Life changing volunteer opportunity in Kerala, India

I had a wonderful experience volunteering in India with Rainbow Voluntours. I led a busy life in London and needed a break to reflect and get some perspective on things. I'm glad to say that it really worked! My volunteer arrangements with the school I was assisting were first class. The teachers I worked with were hilarious and the children were all really sweet. I would teach kindergarten in the morning and then maths, English and science to the kids in middle school later in the day. My host family were so welcoming and kind, I still get Facebook messages from them from time to time.

• Volunteering Journeys responded to this review October 07, 2014 at 9:39 PM