Environmental Awareness Nepal
Nepal: Beding, Bhaktapur, Chitwan and 7 other cities
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Years, Multiple Year
* Ages: Be 18 years or older
* Health: have no major health problems
* Education: High school graduate / A Level minimum.
* Workload: Varies; usually between 20 and 30 hours a week.
* Subjects taught: Any, but obviously English is the priority. Tuition in most subjects is in English.
* Start dates: First week of every month (excluding June)
Cost in US$:
USD300 - 1000
Program Fees Include:
The costs of the program are as follows:
Chhahari Group Nepal - Application Fee: USD 50.00. The application fee covers administration, program information, spot reserve, communication and direct support in Nepal.
Nepal Program Fees for Non-Medical Area:
* Cost for 2 weeks will be USD 300.00
* Cost for 1 month will be USD 350.00
* Cost for 6 weeks will be USD 450.00
* Cost for 2 months will be USD 500.00
* Cost for 10 weeks will be USD 600.00
* Cost for 3 months will be USD 700.00
* Cost for 4 months will be USD 900.00
* Cost for 5 months will be USD 1000.00
The program fee covers:
* Administrative charge,
* Accommodation with host-family,
* Meals with host-family,
* Local Clubs and Schools donation
* Contribution to various projects.
* Scholarship for the Poor/Orphan Children.
The other costs you will need to meet are:
* Travel insurance and corresponding airport departure taxes.
* Visa : a 60-day tourist visa is only 30 USD, the extensions are 30 USD per 30 days with three renewals possible with in a year
* Meals outside of host family
* Activities outside of program (extra sightseeing, etc.)
Also you will need a weekly budget of up to USD 30 to cater for all your other expenses like personal items, beverages and entertainment.
* Before starting program - 70% Refund.
* No money will be refunded once you start your placement
- Human Rights
- Tree Planting
above 18 years
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-15
Application Process Involves
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network