Volunteer Bolivia- Cochabamba Header Image Volunteer Bolivia- Cochabamba Header Image

Volunteer in Cochabamba, Bolivia

Program Duration

5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year, Multiple Year




Volunteer positions require a minimum of one month time commitment and basic Spanish. We accept volunteers of all ages and all skill levels.


  • Spanish

Cost in US$:

1,670 USD - 4 weeks; 1,980 USD - 8 weeks; 2,450 USD - 12 weeks

Cost Includes:

  • Food
  • Housing
  • In-country orientation/Training
  • In-country staff support
  • Language instruction
  • Registration fees
  • Written materials pre-departure

Program Fees Include:

* Pre orientation information packet which includes visa and vaccination information
* Airport pick up
* Orientation upon arrival
* One month of Spanish classes
* Homestay with three meals a day
* Custom designed volunteer position
* In-country support of our professional staff 24/7

Experience Required


Volunteer Types

  • Childcare & Children
  • Computer Training
  • Education
  • English Teaching
  • Nursing
  • Nutrition
  • Public Health
  • Small Business Development
  • Street Children
  • Teaching

Typical Volunteer

Our typical volunteer is a woman between the ages for 20 and 28. About 60% of the volunteers are from North America and the other 40% from other countries, mostly in Europe.

Age Range

16 to 75

This Program is open to

Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.

Typical Living Arrangements

  • Home-stays
  • Independent living

Participants Travel


Typically Participants Work


Application Process Involves

  • Written Application

Typically The Application Process Time is

one month

Post Services Include

  • Exit Debriefing Abroad