Vietnam International Volunteer Placement Service Header Image Vietnam International Volunteer Placement Service Header Image

Northern Vietnam - Ba Vi

Bavi volunteering

VIVPS program in Bavi is a truly amazing volunteer experience. It is like no other program I have volunteered with before... It is very hands on and the VIVPS staff are amazing and make you feel like family. It is a place that once you have been you will always want to go back to.

Wonderful Experience

Thank you for this experience, I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and working with the children. I can’t wait to come back again, thank you again for this wonderful experience. Ba Vi is such a beautiful place, people so kind and caring.

I Will Be Back

Ba Vi is a beautiful rural area not so far from Hanoi, it made the experience more memorable because of the peaceful environment. What can I say, the experience was life changing. Absolutely loved every minute of it, I will be back

Amazing Experience

It was an absolutely amazing experience, but also very confronting. I loved working with the children and the VIVPS staff was so helpful and lovely to be around. I don’t think this will be the last time I come to Ba Vi, I love all of the kids so much and would love to spend more time. Thank you for a memory of a lifetime.

Loving Environment

Volunteering with VIVPS was a great experience, everyone that works there is so friendly and caring. I volunteered at the Ba Vi disability center and the children there are the most wonderful on this earth. I was unsure I could work with children with disabilities but after a while you realise it is not difficult and forget they have any disability at all, they are so loving, I will return to VIVPS and Ba Vi as soon as I am able and will continue to support their Helping Hands program