VE Global Header Image VE Global Header Image

Volunteer with children at social risk in Chile at NO COST

Excellent ONG

I had a great experience with VE Global, they are very structured and organized. I will recommend it to anyone. I don't think I'll ever find again a company as well managed as VE global.
The management is superb. the team of volunteers were amazing and the support that I received couldn't be better.
We also received training and orientation classes every week we were there, so we could improve oru work with the children, I'm very grateful for all the joy they brought to my life.
10 starts!

A Special Weekend at VE Global

I was working with VE Global for 10 month and it was one of the most beautiful and significant experiences of my life.

Without a doubt I would like to emphasize that VE really cares about you and your well-being during the whole time you are in Chile. If you have to face medical issues or if you are not happy with something, the VE team always tries to help as much as they can. Thanks to that and to the numerous VE events everybody feels really comfortable working with the staff, since one of their values is "Community".

Besides they prepare you very well in a 2-week long orientation before starting to work in the partner organizations. Afterwards VE provides continued education every week. I think that is what distinguishes VE Global from other NGO´s in Chile.

Due to their strong believes to foster the volunteers skills and maximize his potential, VE provides a challenging - in a healthy way- environment and offers lots of opportunities to grow as person.

I would like to mention, in deed, the "buena onda", the positivity, among all people related with VE.