United States: Alexandria, Atlanta, Boston and 16 other cities
Throughout the year
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Concierge level knowledge needed of hotel amenities, restaurants, travel and transportation information.
Bachelors degree, major in Hospitality preferred. Bi-lingual preferred.
At least one year related experience and/or training required.
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Parks & Recreation
Cost in US$:
vary based on duration
Program Fees Include:
- Internship/ Traineeship Site Placement
- Visa Documentation
- Pre Departure Orientation
- One to one visa consultancy
- Health Insurance covering thru program duration
- Assistance throughout program duration
Please visit our website for details on fees.
Hourly wages changes between 9 - 14 USD per hour.
- min 6 months in the industry
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network