Teaching in China (Free housing + Bonus + Benefits)
China: Beijing, Guangdong, Guangzhou and 6 other cities
• Each Applicant must hold a passport from a native English speaking country.
• Graduated with 4-year bachelor’s degree
• TESOL preferred but not necessary.
• Willing to work for a minimum of one year.
• Working hours are 40 hours per week. Teaching hours are approximately 25 hours per week.
• Clear background check.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
The monthly salary ranges from $1,330 to $2,500 USD (8,500 RMB - 16,000 RMB) per month depending on qualifications and experience.
This Program is open to
American, Canadian and British Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Approximately 7 days