University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC THE NETHERLANDS: The Hague - Undergraduate Courses

Great city and school, horrible admin

Den haag and the school here is totally amazing it costs a ton but is 100% what you think life here would be like. the school is legit and the professors are super amazing I like going to class here but its harder for sure then my school in the US. I love it here but USAC was pretty much useless the whole time and even took us in the wrong direction for housing. We had 3 different USAC contacts and never really knew who to ask our questions and trust me you will have a ton. When they did respond they kind of just said well that sucks and you still had to do it on your own. The international office here in den haag is not much better but hey you get super good at being independent. the social life is great and the people are great I just wish I got some help and didn't have to pay so much to do it all on my own.

• University Studies Abroad Consortium responded to this review October 19, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you didn’t know who to contact at USAC with your questions. You can always reach out to us at studyabroad@usac.unr.edu. The Hague is one of our partnership programs and is supported by the international office on the campus. We would like to hear more about your experience with the international office to work out any issues you may have encountered for future students. Feel free to email me specifics at daniellelongley@unr.edu.