University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC IRELAND: Cork - Full Curriculum

A New Home in Cork

USAC Cork was the best experience. There is no way I could have been as immersed in the culture or found a new place to call home without it. Ireland and its people are beautiful and USAC's field trips took us out to see more than we could have on our own. Our resident director, Mary, was always there to help, and to have her along on trips was so valuable as she shared her experiences and stories of her childhood in Ireland, which really made the experience so special.
The classes I was able to take at UCC with other Irish students were incredibly interesting and allowed me to meet other locals.
I can't say enough good things about my time spent abroad. To have the opportunity to live in Ireland without worrying about falling back in school was perfect for me.
Thank you USAC!

USAC, Cork Ireland is winning.

USAC has a great program, super friendly and helpful and the woman in Cork becomes a second mother. The accommodations are super convenient in a great location. The only thing that I wanted more from was the university, it felt a bit too easy but on the plus side that gave me more travel time.