OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

University of Toronto TEFL Online

My experience of tefl Online at the U of Toronto -

I have taken this course between June and August 2013 and then two modules which were Teaching English for Young Learners and Business English.
In a modern environment and completely on-line delivery this course taught me everything I need to have the confidence to apply for a TEFL teaching job. The course has a lot of video and audio that add more to the information and advice from the experts. I think that this course fully covers the theoretical and practical aspects that you might need to know to be a successful teacher. I highly recommend this class especially that it is backed by Teach Away's support for you to find your dream teaching job.

Great course!

I enrolled in the University of Toronto's TEFL Online course as I was looking for an online TEFL certificate that would assist me with teaching abroad. I found the course to be very practical, with lots of useful information and suggestions that I will be able to apply when working with ESL learners. It was great to be able to work at my own pace through the course and I have kept copies of the additional hand outs that are provided throughout the units. Overall, I found this course to be a great addition to my education degree and I look forward to using my new skills when I teach abroad in South America later this year!

View detailed rating

Loved the course, thanks U of T TEFL!

I signed up for the University of Toronto's TEFL course primarily because the course was developed by - and the certificate is issued by - an academic institution and imagined that U of T would be recognized by employers. I am also in full time employment as was attracted by the fact that the course was self paced.
I loved the course and I learned more than I thought I would! I'm now about to start looking for a position overseas but really feel that I am prepared to start teaching abroad.