French Sign Language and Deaf Culture in France
Please Contact Us for updates.
- Languages & Linguistics
Cost in US$:
approximately USD 4,100
Program Fees Include:
* The cost includes accommodations in France, program-sponsored in-country travel, site visits, and field trips.
* Not included in this price are items such as the cost of roundtrip airfare between Rochester and Paris, books, academic supplies, passports, food, and other personal expenses. Estimated costs for lunch and dinner over the 14 days are a minimum of USD 300.
* Program costs are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, unexpected increases in transportation costs, program changes or University of Rochester policy changes.
- This program is open to any student who meets the academic prerequisites of the course and has at least 15 credit hours of university instruction. You must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA to participate in any travel abroad program or be accepted upon special permission of the instructor. All participants require final approval by the faculty member. The University of Rochester also reserves the right to review conduct records as part of our application process and student conduct records are taken into account when making the determination on an applicant.
This Program is open to
American and Canadian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad