Pitt in Bolivia
May 4, 2017 - June 15, 2017
- Health Sciences
- Interreligious & Interethnic Relations
- Languages & Linguistics
- Latin American Studies
Cost in US$:
In-State: $5,300 / Out-of-State: $5,500
Program Fees Include:
Tuition for six credits
Shared accommodations in a hostel
International travel health insurance
Featured excursions include two of Bolivia's most famous sites
- Salar de Uyuni: Students will experience the world's largest salt flat, breathtaking sites, and animals such as llamas and pink flamingos.
- Chapare: Students will visit this rural province in northern Bolivia. Here students will adventure through the Amazon, encountering monkeys, hiking through rainforests, and experiencing outstanding tropical fruits and foods.
- Students have most weekends free to travel around Bolivia (schedule subject to change).
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is