University College London Header Image University College London Header Image

UCL Summer School

A great summer I will never forget!

I loved living in London and learning so much about UK's culture through the two modules I chose to take: Literary London and London's Visual Style. The professors were really engaging and always in the mood to help us understand whatever we were having difficulties with, also, they took us to various trips around London which enriched our experience. The social program help us explore the city and meet wonderful friends, and we still had time to make plans of our own and study for our modules. Maybe the best part is knowing people from so many parts of the world, everyone was really kind and friendly and I made great memories plus gained lots of academic experience. It is the right amount of work and fun so I totally recommend it!

Best experience!!!

So far I still feel so lucky to attend International Summer School in this global London's university. For me, it's further more than a journey where I could experience a different environment, and I tend to say it changed me, or strengthened my confidence about my future. The module I took was Action! Introduction to Film Studies. I chose it because I've had great interest in movies for long. At the time, I was actually confused, as a junior student who is supposed to decide what to do after graduation. But, after this module, I firmed my goal, and I want to go for further study in this be-loved field. The course delivered is quite interesting and encouraging. My teacher is so warm-hearted, patient and certainly an expert in Film Studies. We watched movies together, taking class seminars and share various films. It expanded my outlook, and allowed me to see my enthusiasm on movies. This experience is just like a turning point in my life. I'm really thankful for it.

A life changing experience

Choosing to spend my summer at UCL summer school was the best decision I ever made. The amount of diversity in the university and in the region really allows you to explore as an international student. The modules were very interesting and module leaders were well organized. Classes are interactive and a true learning experience. UCL being located at the very center or London made everything just a few stops away.. The accommodation was perfect and allowed for much more student interactions.. In one sentence really: UCL summer school changed my life!

UCL summer school

A really enjoyable experience in the heart of London! The university was stunning and accommodation was easy to find (there's a list of residences in the "information for prospective students" section). The environment was friendly and diverse and the professors organised very interesting meetings and trips.

Best experience ever

UCL Summer School is one of the best summer school in UK. The academic content and cultural exchange is well balanced. You will meet a lot of international friends and share your thoughts and opinion in your course which enhance your learning experiences. I would definitely recommend you to join UCL Summer School.