Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Header Image Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Header Image

Spend your Semester or a Year at Università Cattolica!

My evolution

When i arrived in Milano i was a bit scared. I lived this situation when I started the university. I know that its not the same, but i needed to go out of my island, my house, for start my life. When I started my Erasmus I knew that I will change, but I didn't think that I would change both. In this 4 months, I meet more people around the world, I discovered that i love to travel and I've learn another languages. Also i could meet another culture, and i have more anecdotes, as my bus has broken on Switzerland when we pretended to go to Oktoberfest. i know that never forget this trip.
I'm very sad, because on january i need to return on Spain, and my Erasmus, in these moment will be a memory. but i'm very happy for live this experience. Thank you so much Cattolica for allowing me to live this.

I need to add that the english is one of the languages that I learned!! XD

Wonderful exchange experience in a great city....

Great experience!

Awesome fellow students, on-going professional support from the IRO, great academic courses and just the right workload to not get bored... Besides that: great social life, lots of parties, many apperitivi, interesting trips to other cities and friends for life!

Thanks, UNICATT!

Milanized

It was a wonderful experience!! I enjoyed everything that I did from the first moment and I hope to enjoy my last week in Milano. The international office was a big big help to all of the erasmus students and they are incredible efficient (in a scale of 0 to 10, I'd give them 11)

semester in milano

had a great time loved this city and the exchange program is amazing great people and great atmosphere.
Milan being in the center of Europe is an amazing opportunity to travel Europe and to move around. the city has great night life and has a great youth atmosphere.

Great experience!!

Milan was a great experience for me, I would say it was one of the best times in my life. I really enjoyed to meet so many new people of different cultures and make new friends.

Also I am a really enthusiast of the Milan nightlife, Aperetivo and the Italian culture: for me, personal, Aperetivo was a complete new experience - you got good food and a nice drink, often for less than 12€. When we went I really really fall in love with the atmosphere at Navigli and Colonne. All the nice people and for sure, everyone behaves peaceful and friendly.

Falling in Love with Milan

I already came to La Cattolica two years ago and I loved my time here. Milan is really nice for young people as it offers lots of possibilities : restaurants, bars, disco, cultural events...
This year I was part of the ESEG erasmus association so I met lots of international students and have lots of fun with them!
I found it hard to make friends with Italian students at La Cattolica but luckily for me, ESEG italian staff are really sympatic and I've made really good friends!
As for the academics, international Cattolica's officers are really nice and helpful! I would definitely recommand an erasmus at La Cattolica di Milano!
Thanks to all for making this experience amazing!

Falling in Love with Milan

I already came to study at La Cattolica two years ago and I loved it here. Living in Milan is really nice for young people.
This year I was part of the erasmus association ESEG so I met lots of international students and have lots of fun with them! The only bad point is that I find it hard to make friends with Italian students at La Cattolica. Fortunately, ESEG italian staff are really sympatic and I made really good friends I think I'll keep all my life!
As for the academics, I found the international officers really nice and helpful! I would definitely recommand to do an erasmus at La Cattolica! Thanks to everyone for making this experience amazing!

Exceeding expectations

Cattolica has staff that care - and this is rare to find in an educational institution in this day and age. When I was hospitalised, I had a staff member insist on keeping constant contact with me, which made me feel a lot more comfortable in a rather foreign situation for me. The classes are all on interesting subjects and students all seemingly willing to travel and have a good time (important). Highly recommended.

The big experience

E stato la megliore esperienza del la mía vita. Penso Che milano mi e piasciuto moltisimo. Ho imparato italiano e ho conosciuto alle megliore amici del erasmus. I viaggi sono stati fantastici ma penso di ripetere la esperienza

Unforgettable

The ISEP program through my college in collaboration with UCSC has provided me a magnificent experience studying abroad. Traveling to Italy had been a dream of mine ever since I first left my home country to visit Bolivia and live in Peru for a couple years, and studying abroad was the perfect opportunity for this.

Best decision I´ve made!!

I am super happy with my stay in Milan. I had very many concern before I arrived Italy, but the program at Cattolica is really good and they help you with all of your worries.

I had a long list of goals for this trip, something I thought I never will complete.
My goals were;
- Complete courses in Milan, Chek!
- Improve my English, Chek!
- Make new friends, Chek, Chek!
- Travel within Italy, Chek!
- Travel outside Italy, Chek!
- Learn something Italian, Chek!
- Get to know the city of Milan, Chek!
- Shopping in Milan, Chek!

My stay in Milan has given me the international experience and a multi-cultural understanding that I will appreciate for the rest of my life.

A true opportunity

Universita Cattolica has provided me with more than I ever thought I could receive from studying abroad. What I loved was that my experience was whatever I made of it. Whatever you seek in experience as at your fingertips. Furthermore the people you meet and the things you do together make it all that more enjoyable

No regrets!!!!

My semester with Cattolica was one of the best in my whole university experience! The Italian lifestyle is great and this experience helped me a lot to improve my Italian. Thanks to Cattolica and my personal experiences I was able to grow as a student and now I know what I want for my Master's degree. Thanks for offering classes like the Teaching of Italian as a second language (Didattica del italiano come seconda lingua). If I could do this all over again I would!

My rating to Academics was 5 for the simple reason I come from a place where classes are very dynamic. I'm not into the conference style because it bores me but still, the professors are very open-minded and you still can learn a lot from these classes.

BEST SIX MONTHS OF MY LIFE.

Honestly, there is a reason why Cattolica is one of the top institutions in Italy...the faculty, administration, and student body go the extra mile. I knew from Day One (at Orientation) that I would love living and studying in Milan. The professors were extreeeeemely knowledgable, kind-hearted, and enthusiastic about the subjects they taught, campus was easy to reach and in a safe part of town, and Milan is a city with plenty to offer. My only dissatisfaction (a small one) was MILSERVICE. For how much I paid for housing, the apartment (Boscovich) wasn't in the best area, walking from Centrale to my apartment at night wasn't the safest after night classes, and there was a HUGE mosquito problem that didn't end until early November. Besides that if it wasn't for my home institution's strict policy to take my capstone 400 classes there I would have stayed for the entire year. I miss everything about Milan so much, however, I know I will be back.

Milano, what a wonderful city!

I had the time of my life!! I have found a lot of new friends :)
The international office people were a really helpful by any questions, the travelling with all the ESN people where great, and the university was amazing! the profs were good and nice and acadamic classes were good.

Milan - what a wonderful city!

Coming to Milan was the best decision I could make for the last semester! Not only because I wanted to explore something new but also to live in an amazing city.
I read a few reviews about the city and not all of them were positive. Still I decided to do the step and move to Milan. Now after living in Milan for almost 6 months I can only say: I love this city for all its beauty and even for its mistakes. This city surprised me so many times and I explored amazing places which I would like to show everyone I can. Of course not only the city itself is beautiful but also the people who live here. My four flatmates and other Italian and international people made this time beautiful!
Thanks to all the beautiful people!

One semester in Italy

Everything was perfect, the university is really nice and the teacher are pretty good. For me theo nly matter is the italian language course which are very expensive.
But that was a great experience the classes are really different in my country and I have met woderful people from everywhere

Incredible !

I have no words to describe this experience because it was so ... incredible.
Meet many people from different countries, meet a new culture, a new language, a new way to study, ...
I advice this experience to everybody ! Thanks to that, I have the feeling to be more mature, I think !
Really, it was so amazing !!!

inimitable

I´m so happy that i did this experience!!!! Everything was very good! I want to go back! The university, the students, the food, Italy, the wether ...my room, the aperitivo, the parties...everything!
The studium was a little bit difficult for me, because my english is not so good, but this was one reason , why i wanted to do this experience, to improve my english, also because you can learn a lot about the international students, how they live in different countries, how they work, the different mentality...i loved the cookevenings, with different food:)

UCSC

UCSC was an amazing experience for me, mainly because of the many Italians I got to know and the culture they have been sharing with me. The quality of the courses varied a lot.

A semester in Milan

To spend a semester in Milan at Cattolica is a great experience, which I would definitely recommend. The people were very nice and friendly, Milan is a beautiful city and the courses - particularly the field trips - were interesting.

Milan or the city of amazing discoveries

I liked the university, its surrounding, the two cortile were magnificient. A lot of culture just around the university. The lesson were really interesting in the fields of psychology and different from my home country (Belgium). The teachers were very understandable and available to help erasmus students. The students of Cattolica are also available to help you, share with you notes if you ask.
In sum: an amazing experience in the university and in general in the city of Milan which is full of unexpected discoveries and beautiful and nice place to hang out.

Great Support but Difficult to Meet Italians

I adored the international student advisors. Always helpful, always felt that they cared about my situation and well-being.

My one complaint is that the international program was so separated from the regular academic curriculum, it was very difficult to meet Italian students. I wanted to get to know more peers from Italy. I think that there could be events focused on this issue.

Living the dream

Being here it`s such an amazing thing! Everyday is different. There is a lot of people from all over the world and all of them are just there, like you. So everyone understands how is to be in your shoes for a while. You can just relax and don`t worry about anything else, well, for the exams, but that's just another point.

Experience by erasmus student

Everything was fine. I like the food,culture,university is amazing.However,sometimes there was misunderstangs in university with exams,studies. Besides, the events which were organized by cattolica staff were really amazing,but I wanted more gathered parties or seminars where people could meet each other.