We offer a summer school on nanoscale electron devices in collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley. This is mainly dedicated to MS and PhD students in Engineering and Physics.
Lectures will be given by professors of the university of Pisa and of the University of California, Berkeley - among the world's leading experts on electron devices. The first edition will be in Berkeley in August 2017, and will include 50 hours of lectures in 10 days for a total of 6 credits according to the ECTS system.
1. Experience the unique opportunity to take part in intensive academic courses.
2. Gain broader insight on nanoscale electron devices and other related topics.
3. Earn ECTS credits upon successful completion of the program.
4. Explore different places of interest and engage in fun activities.
5. Meet students from other universities and form new friendships.