Nebrija University has three decades of experience in teaching, training and research in Spanish as a foreign language. We are well known for our academic experience in the field, our personal attention to students and our innovative programs based on experiential learning and intercultural exchange.
The Centro de Estudios Hispanicos offers an international atmosphere within the university. It is located in the Dehesa de la Villa Campus, in the city of Madrid.
Our Spanish courses are designed for anyone over 18 who would like to learn about Spanish culture or improve their Spanish language, from beginners to heritage speakers.
Our courses combine the teaching of language and culture because we are convinced that it is not possible to learn a language without understanding people's way of thinking, behaving and living. The programs include cultural and recreational activities in Madrid as well as a great variety of appealing extracurricular activities. Spanish courses are given all year around (except the month of August) in seven different programs. The flexibility of our courses lets students choose any program or combine various programs from these periods.
* Hispanic Studies Program: students from all over the world come to our institution to study Spanish grammar and culture but also history, art, literature, society, Spanish for business or Spanish cinema.
* Spanish Plus Program: Nebrija offers courses taught in English where students combine from different disciplines (business, marketing, communication, European studies, art etc.) with Spanish language and culture courses.
* Integrated Program: international students attend regular classes with Spaniards in the faculties of social sciences, communication, engineering, arts or humanities.
* Modern and innovative institution.
* Multilingual environment and international approach.
* Personal attention and academic assistance.
* Ideal location: A campus in town (in the university area).
* Highest academic standards in a stimulating and friendly atmosphere.
* Unique learning environment with small class sizes.
* Low teacher to student ratios.
* Hands-on learning and frequent interaction with professors.
* Interactive learning environment.
* Campus easy to navigate.
* An array of extracurricular activities that students can get involved in.
* Cross-cultural workshops and immersion activities
* International Club where Spanish and International Students come together
* Access to free WIFI, computer labs, library, cafeteria, etc.
* Housing (host families, residence etc.)