The Latin American Language and Culture Program
May 26 to June 25
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Languages & Linguistics
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
The program includes the following elements:
* Four-day Orientation Tour starting in capital city Quito.
* Field trips to UNESCO World Heritage city Cuenca and to the Ecuadorian
* Lodging and all meals provided by a local host family.
* Cultural activities like Ecuadorian cooking or Latin dance classes, plus
language exchange with a local student.
* History of Ecuadorian Culture taught in English (3 credits).
* Intensive Spanish language instruction (3 credits).
* Full use of the university's gym, pool, buses and other facilities.
* On-site supervision and support from bilingual staff of the Center for
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is