Spanish for the Health Professions Field Experience
- Student or professional in the area of health.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Medical services
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- Background of study in the health sciences.
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
Student or professional in the area of the health sciences with a desire to improve their Spanish, to learn about Latin American culture, and to make a positive contribution.
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2-3
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is