United Planet Header Image United Planet Header Image

Volunteer Abroad in South Africa- United Planet - 5-12 Weeks

This as truly been an amazing journey

United Planted has been an uplifting program and as given me the ability to unlock new aspects in my life. I have changed tremendously and have learned more about myself. I volunteered in hopes that my perspective may change with culture simulation and that I may bring my ideas to share with the community. I was given more than I could ask for.

The staff were extremely kind and patient, and the locals were super sweet. This as truly been an amazing journey, and united planted is now my favorite volunteer organization.

My Quest in South Africa has completely changed me!

My Quest in South Africa has completely changed me! I got to experience life in someone else's shoes and indulge in a different culture. The people I met were the most caring and loving people I've ever met and have helped to show me what type of person I want to be. It was definitely one of the most amazing and life changing experience of my life!

One of the best experience of my life!

Working with the children was amazing! Definitely the best part of my quest experience. Also, getting to witness the culture of not only South Africa, but the culture of the other volunteers who worked with me.