UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

250 Hour - Advanced TESOL Diploma - Online & Accredited

Foundational

Uni-prep offers a comprehensible program. They reinforce the information you need through both their videos and online reading. I would recommend this course for those looking at teaching English in a foreign context.

Very useful

The course was amazing and very challenging. The content really guides and helps you face the process of teaching English language. Of course, the course was not easy at all. I had to study very hard and racked my brain several times to get good grades. Thank you very much.

Amazing!

I've just finished the Uni-Prep course and found it excellent. This course is very helpful for someone looking to start teaching English overseas and with no experience. There's lots of information and useful tactics and I would highly recommend!

Useful and easy

It was very useful to understand how to teach with profit in a classroom. It gives a lot of advices that help to overwork time and schedule in a EFL class. It allows teachers to change obstacles in good opportunities for the students of any age. Thank you for your perfect idea to let me have all those informations in a very easy and clear way.

TESOL Diploma

Just finished the TESOL diploma course ! had a really good experience and it was nice being able to do it at my own pace, especially just after finished a semester at University! really happy i took this course because it opened my eyes to different strategies and techniques that can help my teaching abilities.

UNI-Prep Tesol Diploma Course

I have just finished my Tesol Diploma Course. It was a great experience. The teaching materials were very useful and informative. I have learnt so many practical things that I can now use in the classroom!
I also enjoyed the flexibility of the course as I was able to do it at my own pace. I truly recommend Uni-Prep Institute to anyone who would like to pursue their career as an ESL teacher.

• Academic Support

The TESOL Diploma Course Was Great!

I was pleasantly surprised as to the layout and content of the course. I am extremely glad that I took it and would recommend it to anyone who was wanting to go into this field. I learnt allot and am now getting a diploma.

• Modules & Web Content

I absolutely loved my experience with UNI-prep. I have just completed and finished my TESOL Diploma and certificate course. Great resources, really convenient and falls in love in teaching English as a second language! A lot of resources of information are provided for my future use, and it will definitely help you as well!

TESOL Diploma and Certificate Program

Just finished the TESOL Diploma and Certificate Program and what an experience it was!
All the useful things that I learned throughout the course will be definitely applicable to my teaching career in the future!
The amount of time and work put into this will be well worth it and the reading content, quizzes and writing assignments are highly educational!

I would definitely recommend others to take this fantastic program if they are serious about their teaching career or if they just want to learn about what it is like to teach English to others!

Cheers

English Language Teacher

I've just finished a TESOL Diploma Course with UNI-Prep Institute and I would like to say that the course was very practical. The amount of theory and practical advice was well-balanced. I've also recommended this course to other teachers I know.
Ksenia Kolosovskaya

TESOL diploma

TESOL Diploma course was great! Challenging in a good way, I was able to learn a lot and apply what I've learned thanks to the written assignments. I would definitely recommend this course! Thank you!!

TESOL Diploma - UNI-prep

I just finished my TESOL Diploma with Uni-Prep. The course was very easy to access and follow along with. The readings and videos were very helpful and the assignments and quizzes really applied to what was learned. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend this course to any future ESL teachers!

My thanks to TESOL Diploma Course

My name is Liudmyla Cherkasova and I have just completed my TESOL Diploma course. I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to all the organizers of this course. I got a lot of valuable knowledge and experience during my learning. I believe it will be very helpful for me in my work with students. I plan to use the data as a part of my own teaching. This course is an unique source for the teacher all the necessary skills to work. I strongly recommend this course to anyone who is going to become a teacher or one who has worked as a teacher.

Uni-Prep TESOL certificate training course

This course was extremely comprehensive in its structure, ease of access, support and relevance to teach TESOL in Asia. The course materials are detailed and wide-reaching for application to young learners to teaching adults. These materials will serve as a useful resource at any level of experience. This course encouraged me to analyse myself, my way of teaching and it gave me a lot of inspiration.

Helped me immensely

UNI-prep's program helped immensely in preparing me to teach overseas. The information was practical and informative. The course was very well organized, and when I had any questions they were swift in emailing me back. I would highly suggest this program to anyone interested in teaching abroad!

Uni Prep TESOL DIPLOMA

I had a great time taking the TESOL DIPLOMA, the video lessosn are explicit and easy to understand, the tasks have progressive difficulty but are doable. I recommend taking the Certificate or the Diploma.
Cheers

Informative

I just finished the TESOL Diploma course. The reading materials and videos were very helpful. Quizzes were straight forward and it was very helpful to be able to review and re-take the quizzes.
Some writing assignments were challenging but the resources provided helped.