UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL Certificate - Online & Accredited

Great program

At first I was a little skeptical on the price. I believed that an online TESOL course that was $250 was too cheap but after completing the course I can tell you that it definitely delivers. Gives great content and instruction to those new in the practice. I really liked that I could work at my own pace. I highly recommend this course.

Tefl course

All of the information provided in the TESOL course was extremely useful. I was noticing improvements in my teaching after the first section. Highly recommend this course for anyone interested in ESL. The course can be completely at any rate the user chooses which made it very comfortable.

• Teacher Support

Satisfied with the TESOL certificate course!

Did the course in between two weeks and learned a lot! The 10 units are all well structured and any video helps you to understand the main facts about the topics. If you are really in a rush you can even do it in within one week!

Wonderful program!

The UNI-Prep TESOL Certificate Program was perfect for my needs. I was able to work at my own pace, and the lessons were engaging and informative. I feel well-prepared for a position as an ESL teacher. I highly recommend UNI-Prep!

New start

It is a new start for me. I love to share my experiences with others. But I love to be always on move.
So I love to have extra tools to use them in my work. This was what I was looking for in an online course. Good price, self paced, and focused on all types of learners. It was also nice that the video speaker help me in a practical way to develop my teaching abilities. Lessons help me to find techniques and suggestions more insightful because I understood why I should follow their recommendations.
Because I have to work to gain some money, was nice for me to have these lessons to make me better.
Thanks for a great course! Thanks UNI Prep for your support.

So far so good

Just finished the TESOL certificate program and the program was excellent. The information given was informative and easy to follow. The videos were helpful. The PDFs were organized and were full of good information that I would probably go back to again at a later time.

• Academic Support

Great and educational course!

Great and educational course which helped me gain new knowledge and tips for the future! Well organized, easy to understand and for a reasonable price.
UNI-Prep provided me with a lot of useful information and tips to improve my skills. Really satisfied with every aspect of the course.

Uni-Prep TEFL Certificate Course

Coming into this course I knew very little about teaching various age groups and was a bit intimidated by the idea. But i'm happy to say that after completing the course I feel that I have the necessary resources to help me teach abroad. I will be going to China soon to teach and I couldn't be more excited!

• Academic Support

Just what I wanted and needed in a course

UNI-Prep Institute's online TESOL certificate course was informative, challenging, and fun. I found the materials covered what's needed to get started in teaching ESL. I started teaching in 2016, this course has provided the tools I need to design an effective teaching classroom. I feel ready now. Thanks UNI-Prep.

All's good

The program is organized in a simple manner, there are nine sections that you must go through, and one extra section to help you out with just some side stuff. There is a reading subsection, a video sub section , and a Quiz subsection. The reading put all the information forwards and also had many useful things that section 10 has (things that can be applied in the classroom). The videos did a good job summarizing the reading portion, I recommend to first read then watch the video. The guy who made the videos added some examples and explanations and overall did a good job, an applause to him. The quizzes weren't too hard or long. The three hour time limit gives you freedom in case something urgent comes up, as it did with me. The two attempts help because it allows you to see your mistakes, and read over what you didn't quite understand.
Good Course.

UNI-Prep TESOL certification course

UNI-Prep TESOL certification course provided me with a lot of useful information and tips to improve my skills in teaching English. Reasonable price, self paced and easy to access. Really satisfied with the course. I graduated from Linguistic University in Russia, so I was eager to know different strategies and methods of teaching English. This course gave me full answers to almost all my questions regarding the issue.

TEFL certificate review

UNI-Prep's online TESOL Certificate course is great! I loved that it was self paced, reasonably priced and easy to access. Each unit is organized and structured with a variety of tools and materials you can use right away and refer back to when necessary. I highly recommend this course!

Excellent experience

I was a bit worried about the course to be challenging. It is very clear,the language is easy. The course is easy because it's very well organized.All units are written clearly and comprehensively. Well done. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you.

Win-win experience

I've enjoyed my experience with UNI-Prep and I definitely recommend this course to anyone seeking an English Teaching certification. The wealth of knowledge that one gains is not only practical but extremely useful in application and is beneficial towards one’s future endeavors in seeking employment or in personal fulfillment. It’s a true win-win.

My review the 120 hours of work

I was impressed with the quality and foresight of the content of the courses and I was also impressed impressed with follow up of my tutor Geoff Abbott. I couldn't help but feel that he teaches students that are taking ESL classes at a local university or is the chair for the program.
I thought that the Business English module was well prepared in preparing the teacher to teach Business English. The content was excellent.

Excellent

Easy course that provides a basic overview of teaching English to non-native speakers. The online, at your own pace atmosphere makes it easy to complete anywhere you can take a phone. The tests were fairly easy and did a good job representing the provided material. The last section provided some good ideas on how to use extra teaching tools to provide a good classroom experience.

Advantageous

The online format of the program is advantageous in that anyone can complete his/her TESOL certification or diploma when he/she has the time. It is easily accessible and user-friendly. The work is not overwhelming and contains quality information. Most importantly, it allows an individual to open new career possibilities quickly and inexpensively.

UNI-Prep TESOL review

I need to take a TESOL course in order to teach oversea. I searched the internet for different TESOL/TELF programs. Most of the programs were expenses (over $500) and others didn't have a curriculum that I liked or both. Then I came across Uni-prep and saw the reviews and the price and decided that this was the one for me. The TESOL program was fun and exciting. I was able to complete the course within 2 weeks. Happy with the course.

Perfect online TESOL course

UNI-Prep online TESOL course is very well structured, which makes it easy to complete while working, thus allowing you to study at your own pace. The quality of the materials provided is great and these have a lot of practical examples that make the course very useful.

TESOL certified

I really enjoyed UNI-PREP online course. The course made it super easy for me to study while working. I'm looking forward to teaching abroad and expanding my opportunities. I'm thankful I did my research , prior to purchasing a online course. I have read a lot of bad review regarding people who have purchased fraudulent material. UNI-Prep gives you job opportunities once you finish the course, which makes it guaranteed for job placement . I highly recommend this course.

great experience.

excellent tesol course, better than expected, useful, and relatively fast. strategies are very well explained, it give you a lot of practical information and tips, on how to write a lesson, plan and teach listening, speaking, writing and reading . thank you very much to uni prep for this affordable and useful course.

Excellent Course!

This is a very good course! As someone with no formal training as a teacher, it served to highlight some of the things I had been doing correctly with my students, as well as pointing out many things that I could be doing better. It really clarified a lot of details about the process of learning a second language, and helped me understand in a much fuller way what my students were experiencing as they learned English. I would recommend this program to anyone!

Practical and accessible!

UNI Prep's TESOL Certificate course is great in that it allows you to work at your own pace while still providing a thorough and structured course with material that builds up as you move along. I was able to complete the course during my own time and gained valuable insight into what teaching English entails.

TESOL certificate, UNI-Prep Institution, Canada

A great opportunity to become eligible to work overseas! The course is very quick and easy way to get a certificate. The information provided is just enough if you intend to get prepared very fast and do not have that much time. I fully recommend this course.Flexible hours, great price, and fair content. For each module there is a video and also an article to read. I made the video speed faster since I would rather listen to lectures at a faster speed. The audio is clear and easy to follow. The tests are multiple choice, and there is no free writing that must be accomplished in this course. I wouldn't say it is a very challenging course, but certainly full of great tips, and an online program that is easy to use. loved the organization and structure of the course. It was very cumulative and as such easy to follow. I enjoyed the ease with which I was guided through each unit and was happy with how the rudiments of teaching English was delineated.
I recommend this programme and institution to my colleagues.
Thank you for a truly wonderful learning experience.

• Academic Support

Great TEFL at a great price

Good value for money. Intuitive and easy to navigate elearning site. The material was informative yet easy to digest. With some dedication this TEFL course can be completed in a few weeks yet you have to option of taking up to a year if you postpone your job search or for whatever other reason. I recommend this course for those who want a TEFL certificate at a reasonable price with a smooth learning process.