UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL Certificate - Online & Accredited

great experience.

excellent tesol course, better than expected, useful, and relatively fast. strategies are very well explained, it give you a lot of practical information and tips, on how to write a lesson, plan and teach listening, speaking, writing and reading . thank you very much to uni prep for this affordable and useful course.

Excellent Course!

This is a very good course! As someone with no formal training as a teacher, it served to highlight some of the things I had been doing correctly with my students, as well as pointing out many things that I could be doing better. It really clarified a lot of details about the process of learning a second language, and helped me understand in a much fuller way what my students were experiencing as they learned English. I would recommend this program to anyone!

Practical and accessible!

UNI Prep's TESOL Certificate course is great in that it allows you to work at your own pace while still providing a thorough and structured course with material that builds up as you move along. I was able to complete the course during my own time and gained valuable insight into what teaching English entails.

TESOL certificate, UNI-Prep Institution, Canada

A great opportunity to become eligible to work overseas! The course is very quick and easy way to get a certificate. The information provided is just enough if you intend to get prepared very fast and do not have that much time. I fully recommend this course.Flexible hours, great price, and fair content. For each module there is a video and also an article to read. I made the video speed faster since I would rather listen to lectures at a faster speed. The audio is clear and easy to follow. The tests are multiple choice, and there is no free writing that must be accomplished in this course. I wouldn't say it is a very challenging course, but certainly full of great tips, and an online program that is easy to use. loved the organization and structure of the course. It was very cumulative and as such easy to follow. I enjoyed the ease with which I was guided through each unit and was happy with how the rudiments of teaching English was delineated.
I recommend this programme and institution to my colleagues.

• Academic Support

Great TEFL at a great price

Good value for money. Intuitive and easy to navigate elearning site. The material was informative yet easy to digest. With some dedication this TEFL course can be completed in a few weeks yet you have to option of taking up to a year if you postpone your job search or for whatever other reason. I recommend this course for those who want a TEFL certificate at a reasonable price with a smooth learning process.

TESOL in two weeks

UNI-Prep online course

I loved the organization and structure of the course. It was very cumulative and as such easy to follow. I enjoyed the ease with which I was guided through each unit and was happy with how the rudiments of teaching English was delineated.
I recommend this programme and institution to my colleagues.

• Academic Support

Great for review & studying at my own pace!

I was referred to this program by a friend, and I'm very happy with how my experience turned out. Each module's focus was clear and to the point, and having access to both written and video materials was very useful. At the end of the course I was linked to their front page of teaching articles written by teachers on a regular basis, so I'll be bookmarking and visiting that regularly!

Refreshing!!

I loved the organization and structure of the course. It was very cumulative and as such easy to follow. I really enjoyed the ease with which I was guided through each unit and was happy with how the rudiments of teaching English was delineated.
I will definitely recommend this programme and institution to my colleagues.

Remarkable

This was truly a clear, concise and inspirational experience re-engaging the rudiments of the English language. I will definitely recommend this programme to my colleagues. Thanks for a remarkable experience!

A good experience!

This course was very quick and informative. It is a good option if you want the basics of teaching ESL. I was looking for something affordable and this was the best option I found. This is perfect if you are looking for a starting point.

• Academic Support

I completed the TESOL course in 2 weeks!!

I loved this course, It is very informative and I enjoyed and loved taking the tests! The tests are fairly straightforward! I learned a lot from this course, the materials are very thorough! I recommend anyone who is interested in teaching English as a second language to take this course, you won't regret it!

Interesting and engaging course

I enjoyed doing my TESOL with UniPrep. Their course allowed me to work in my own time and at my own pace. The materials were good and relevant and I feel prepared to start searching for overseas teaching jobs!

120 Hour - TESOL Certificate

This course offers a great program for learning how to teach English as a second language. I really enjoyed the structure and topics. I find them very useful, educational and laconic so that you don't waste time on odd information. It enhanced my teaching skills, gave me more ideas for classroom activities and inspired on new experiments. Thank you UNI-Prep!

Great experience!!

I just finished TESOL online courses with UNI-Prep. It is truly an amazing experience , I have learnt a lot from it , I am myself a teacher this program enrich and developed a lot of aspect of my teaching style . This program is well organized the videos and courses are in more detailed . I would highly recommend this program to anyone that is looking for a career in teaching. I enjoyed every moment of it with UNI-Prep.

TESOL experience

The TESOL course was very insightful, as it examines all the aspects and dimensions of teaching English as a foreign language. It provides one with a theoretical background of teaching English as well as practical ideas and materials, one can implement in the classroom. I feel prepared and ready to start teaching effectively in a classroom environment. I strongly recommend it.

Nice and straight-forward TESOL training

The TESOL Certificate Course was informative and helpful. The videos and articles were easy to absorb and follow. The course was a good preparation to teach English. I have teaching experience in IT, but this course was helpful in providing strategies to students based on age. Preparing for a different type of student will make me a better teacher.

• Academic Support

Completed TESOL certificate program!!

This program was extremely helpful and was designed in a manner that was easy to understand.
As a veteran English teacher (30 years) I found this program to be an excellent segway to teaching ESL.
I appreciate the quality of the videos, the information in the written units and the fact that all of the program was completed in the hours required.
The knowledge I have obtained while completing this course will be an excellent starting for my work with students in ESL.

UNI Prep Institute TESOL program

I would highly recommend this program to anyone that is considering beginning a career as an ESL teacher. I found all the materials to be very well presented and extremely helpful. The lessons were highly concentrated with what seemed to be the most important information to keep in mind when teaching and preparing lessons, and I left each lesson feeling increasingly prepared to apply what I learned in a live setting. I will definitely keep the lesson files and video instruction around to refine my working understanding of each theme. This course exceeded my expectations!

TESOL experience

I enjoyed the TESOL course was very surprised at the quantity and good quality of the material. I was dreading creating a Lesson Plan but I am now ready to try "my hands" at the Engage Practice and Activate (EPA) Format. I would have loved more interaction to practice more of what was taught. I am now more confident to start my journey teaching EFL!

Great course

It is an very user-friendly program that you can do it in your own pace. It provides great concept of teaching ESL students. I've enjoyed and learned a lot from the course. I am sure the certificate will be very helpful for getting a teaching job abroad.

Love this course

Very easy course, cheap, and very good to have a TESOL degree to get a job abroad. I definitely recommend this course to ESL teacher that want to teach about. The course was very informational and give you lots of tips on ow to handle student and teach them at a pace they understand.

UNI-Prep TESOL certificate

I needed a TESOL certificate and was so excited when I found this program on the internet. I just completed the course and did not think that it was going to be that easy. I wish I knew about this program couple of years ago. The program is wonderful and the fee is quite reasonable. I can recommend it without hesitation if you lack of time and want to obtain a TESOL certificate online at your own pace.

Uni-Prep TESOL course

The Uni-prep tesol course provided all the answers to questions I had about esl teaching. Informative and easy to use, each unit was well set out, with plenty of useful information, covering all aspects of teaching English as a second language. I highly recommend this course to anyone considering becoming an esl teacher.

TESOL certificate

I truly enjoyed doing the TESOL certification . It was helpful, informative and well structured, and I was able to study on my own pace . Great ideas, resources and methodology through the course . I am already using them with my students and I can see their excitement!
Thank you Uni prep Institute.