This next semester, study abroad with EIW European Study Center in Heidelberg, Germany. All participants benefit from the program's focus on helping students gain a deep knowledge of the European Union while allowing them to explore Europe during non-academic hours. Gain 15 university credits over the course of the fall or spring semester by studying at the European Study Center and taking courses all taught in English. Students are also provided housing at at the European Study Center, or in shared apartments nearby.
1. Three day weekend excursion to Berlin
2. Close proximity to amazing cities such as Zurich, Amsterdam, Paris, and Prague
3. Optional, affordable upgrades for single room accommodation, early arrival German courses, extra three credit class, and a four week intensive German course
4. Live in Heidelberg, Germany, home of the oldest university in Germany
5. Excursions to the Mercedes Benz Museum and the Heidelberg Castle