UCAM University Header Image UCAM University Header Image

Master´s in Innovation and Tourism Marketing

Enjoyable

I am very much interest in Spanish life, the weather (Almost same to Bangladesh), the people and obviously the food. UCAM gave me the opportunity to expand my experience world wide. we are almost 16 nationalities student study together like we are familiar from the primary school. Every module we visit around the Spain and realize the practical activities in tourism industry in Spain.

UCAM- Master´s in Innovation and Tourism Marketing reviews

This is my new experience in the new subject. However, I have more knowledge about tourism industry and it is quite interesting. All the subjects have the trip to a company or a new place in Spain. I enjoy the course

My experience

UCAM gave me enough knowledge to open my mind to Spanish education system. The classes were intensive, sometime I even could not have enough time to do my individual tasks. I liked UCAM organized some extra activities for all the kind of master students. I enjoyed living in international atmosphere and interacting with more than 16 nationalities. The problem about particular master program in innovation and tourism marketing - the lack of internship offers for students.

Spanish life

I am very interested in Spanish life. I enjoyed so much here, met many people from Europe and got aquainted with many friends here. One of my best experience is travelling around Spain, enjoy its culture and try typical spanish food.