UBELONG participants UBELONG participants

Affordable Volunteering in Ghana: From USD325 for 1 Week!

The Perfect Volunteer Abroad Program

I always knew I wanted to volunteer abroad, but I never knew how I would get there. I looked into many different programs before finally discovering UBELONG. After a quick glance at the website, I knew I had found exactly what I was searching for.

My experience volunteering in Ghana felt personalized and "custom-made" because of the one-on-one communication I had with my UBELONG mentor. Prior to my trip, I was able to ask questions, express concerns, and video chat with my mentor to discuss day-to-day life and safety in Ghana. UBELONG went above and beyond to help me feel comfortable and prepared to embark on my life-changing journey!

An aspect of UBELONG that particularly impressed me was the affordability. I could tell right from the beginning that this was a program truly interested in giving volunteers the best cultural experience imaginable. My expectations were exceeded in every way.

UBELONG became much more to me than just a volunteer abroad program; it became a community. I have been welcomed into a community that stretches over three continents, nine countries, and seventeen different cities, each of which contains its own little UBELONG home.

Volunteering in Ghana, UBELONG

After working with UBELONG in Ghana this summer, I can honestly say that the organization is forth right and always strives to help those that are suffering. Raul did a great job in creating a web of families within the international community. It was clear to me during my stay that the bonds that Raul had fostered while traveling abroad were still strong today. It is with this kind of leadership, UBELONG has promoted prosperity in every community that they have reached out to, and with the help of the volunteers will continue to help impoverished communities all around the world.