Teaching English in Buddhist Monasteries, Nepal
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
* You do not need any formal teacher training or experience to participate, but whatever experience you do have will be taken into account when arranging your day-to-day activities.
* A good command of oral and written English
* Volunteers need to be independent, enthusiastic and adaptable, hard-working with an open-minded attitude.
* International volunteers are welcome.
Cost in US$:
From 140 USD
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Social Work
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is