Professional Volunteer Work Ghana
7-12 Months, 5-8 Weeks
Throughout the year
* Minimum age 20 yrs. Mature trainees are very welcome.
* The application should include 2 CV's, 2 reference letters, 4 passport photos, Photocopy of certificates.
* The greatest attribute you can possess is flexibility and a willingness to get involved and the ability to use initiative!
- Computer Science
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
From £71 per week (USD prices depend on current exchange rate.)
Program Fees Include:
* Pre-departure Briefing in London
* Pre-departure information and advice
* In-country assistance and support
* 24-hour emergency contacts
* Sightseeing activities
* In-country induction or training
* Donation to the project
* Transportation: airport pick-up
* Accommodation: homestay
* Food: some meals included and provided by staff or host family
What's not included?
* Visa costs
* Monthly stipend
* Transportation: airport drop-off, transportation from the accommodation to the project and back
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is