Hospitality Work Experience Spain
Spain: Canary Islands, Malaga and 2 other cities
Throughout the year
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old (upon application and at the time of entry in Spain).
- Citizens of the EU only.
- Participants need to be currently enrolled at a university or graduated in the past 12 months to be eligible for this programme.
- An intermediate knowledge of Spanish is a must. If you do not have an intermediate level of knowledge then it is recommended you do a 2 or 4 week Spanish course before the placement. This can be arranged for you.
- Experiences are an advantage but not mandatory.
- We require participants to be confident, hard-working and adaptable.
Cost in US$:
from 750 GBP
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is