Game Reserve Conservation Volunteer South Africa
Throughout the year
- Eco Tours
* Minimum age 18 yrs.
* No specific animal care skills are required, as all training will be given on site. You will need to be reasonably fit and able to be out all day - there is hard physical work!
* The greatest attributes you can posses are flexibility, a willingness to get involved and a great sense of humour.
* International volunteers are welcome as long as they are eligible for a tourist visa.
Cost in US$:
from 280 GBP
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* You will be accommodated in the five star volunteer house (dorm style with 32 maximum capacity, please see pics)
* The volunteer house has it's own chef preparing the meals, it's own dining and lounge area and an entertainment centre
* The premises include a convenience store, internet facilities, sports facilities (tennis courts and a cricket field) and entertainment room
* Please note that the Reserve has an `Alcohol free` environment.
* You will be provided with 3 meals a day
* From a breakfast buffet to rice and tasty stews, burgers, pizzasand local cuisine with pap and meat.
- Animal Welfare
- Community Centers
- Social Work
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Kiwi Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is