Community Outreach & HIV/AIDS Awareness Project
2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
Please inquire for more info.
* Minimum Age: 18 years old.
* Volunteers from all backgrounds are needed. Having a background in health care is not mandatory.
* If you are a medical or a nursing professional, you will need to be registered with the South African government regulatory bodies in order to perform invasive procedures.
* Due to the type of tasks and the volunteering nature, medical insurance is mandatory. As in any health care facility there is a risk of the transmission of infectious diseases, even when standard hospital infection control measures are implemented. Immunization against Hepatitis B before arriving is strongly recommended.
* Good spoken English
* You should be mature, confident, demonstrate initiative, be open minded and tolerant
* International Volunteers are welcome.
Cost in US$:
From £350 per week (USD prices depend on current exchange rate)
- Childcare & Children
- Health Care
- Social Work
This Program is open to
Kiwi, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is