United States: Florida City
Fall, Spring, Summer
Fall, Spring and Summer intakes
If you want to attend university in the US but don't have strong enough English yet, consider the ESL Transition Program at Florida Southern College. With this program, you will be conditionally accepted to Florida Southern College - which means you can start your degree studies as soon as you've passed your English courses.
The ESL Transition Program at FSC is housed at the Center for English Proficiency and Academic Success (CEPAS) on FSC campus. You will live and study on campus, and then earn a bachelor's degree in business, science, communications, education, healthcare and much more.
- Live on campus as part of the FSC student body
- Start taking degree courses as soon as your English has reached TOEFL IBT 61
- Earn a 20% scholarship for your transition program
- Earn a 35% scholarship for full degree studies
Florida Southern College is included in the following college rankings:
- America's 368 Best Colleges, Princeton Review
- Best Buy School, Fiske Guide to Colleges
- Top 10 Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the South, US News & World Report
- America's Best Colleges, Forbes
FSC students enjoy a low student-teacher ratio, and study with dedicated professors who challenge them to reach their potential. At Florida Southern College, you'll develop as a student, a professional and as an individual, both inside and outside the classroom.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
USD 12,465 per semester
* Tuition, room and board for the ESL Transition Program costs USD 12,465 per semester.
* For a full year program, students pay USD 24,930.
* This represents a significant scholarship from Florida Southern College's full tuition prices.
To provide the highest quality and the best value services to students, clients, suppliers, agents and partners in the worldwide delivery of language courses, travel, training and employment services.