Truman State University Header Image Truman State University Header Image

Bond University in Queensland

Time of my life!

I studied at Bond University through The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) and I loved every single minute of it! TEAN was extremely helpful throughout the entire application process and helped me feel 100% prepared to make the leap and live half way around the world.

I lived in the beach housing at Broadbeach and TEAN did a fantastic job of matching me up with roommates that I got along with. The people I met through TEAN ended up being my best friends and I still keep in touch with many of them. Bond was only a 15 minute bus ride away and the academics were extremely interesting. I took a few cultural classes that really helped me immerse myself into the Aussie culture, and TEAN also held cultural immersion events.

As far as traveling goes, Bond has a travel agency right on campus to help you get where ever you want to go! With their help, I went to the Whitsundays, Moreton Island, Melbourne, and New Zealand. I also went on the post-semester trip to Fiji through TEAN which was definitely a highlight of my entire abroad experience!

I recommend this program to anyone who is looking for new adventures and new experiences in an extremely friendly environment. Truly a once in the lifetime opportunity!