Communication & Video Production Internship
Throughout the year
* You have completed a study, film school or an apprenticeship in the field of Media, Design, Animation or Film Editing.
* You have gained first professional experience in video editing and directing and know how to create animations.
* You've worked with motion design software such as Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and have good knowledge in filming with a DSLR camera.
* Most importantly, you can present a portfolio / video reel showing your work.
* Skills in storyboarding and illustrations are a plus.
* You speak English fluently.
* You have creative mindset and are not shy to communicate innovative ideas to others.
* A team-player at heart, you enjoy working in a multicultural environment. People like you, and you make things happen.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- In-Person Interview when Feasible