Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
Available all year round, subject to school term dates. Our placements are very flexible, you can choose your own start and finish dates.
You should be studying a Sports-related subject at university or college, or be qualified. You should also be aged 18 or over.
- Parks & Recreation
- Physical Therapy
Cost in US$:
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
Program Fees Include:
- Arranging the internship
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Funds protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- In-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, well being and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
- You should be studying a Sports-related subject at university or college, or be qualified. You should also be aged 18 or over.
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
within 5 working days
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home