2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Available all year round, you choose your start and finish dates.
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Tours
- Rainforest Tours
No qualifications needed, just enthusiasm and energy. You'll need a little Spanish to do this project, but we've got that covered! If you have no knowledge of Spanish at all, you can combine your project with a one week intensive Spanish course in Quito. Everyone is welcome on a Travellers program, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 18 years old upwards, and all nationalities. This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
Cost in US$:
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices available on our website.
- Written materials pre-departure
- Travel while in host country
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Organic Farming
- Pastoral Work
- Renewable Energy
- Tree Planting
This placement would suit people who are interested in conservation and want to make a real difference, want first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative. No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm and a love of travelling! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers program, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 18 years old upwards, and all nationalities.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of various sizes
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
within 5 working days
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad