2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
Available all year round. Our placements are very flexible, you can choose your own start and finish dates.
Some experience or qualifications would be excellent, but are not necessary. The only requirement is a big heart and a desire to provide care and support. Ideally, you should have some skills in nursing, physiotherapy or caring for those with physical and/or mental impairments.
This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Human Rights
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Cost in US$:
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
Unpaid. We organise unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Gender Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Youth Development
This placement would suit people who want to make a real difference, want first-hand experience of a different culture and who have initiative. No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm. Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 17 years old upwards, and all nationalities.
Everyone welcome from 17 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
within 5 working days
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home
- Alumni Network