Kids at school Kids at school

Teaching Jobs Throughout South Korea with TravelBud

1st year in Korea

Travelbud helped me to find a job in Korea and put me in touch with all the right people. I would highly recommend someone going to teach in Korea for the first time using their services. When I first decided to go to Korea I had no idea of what I would have to do to get there. Travelbud assisted me in finding a job and were always helpful when I had queries or issues about working in Korea.

• Teacher Support

Great experience with minor downfalls

When I first contacted Travelbud to go to Korea the response was friendly and immediate. At the time I knew from hearing of friends experiences that I wanted to teach in South Korea but I had little to no idea what that entailed. I had no teaching experience and had yet to do a tefl. Travelbud immediately answered a lot of my questions. It must be noted that the recruitment agent charges a pretty extreme "admin fee" which is not the norm. Since most agents do it for free it was the only downfall about the excellent service and support I received. Admin fee aside the agents constantly checked up on me and were patient and supportive while waiting for my documents. We have had Korean orientation weekends to help us acclimatize which I enjoyed.

• The School/Placement

Travelbud is a great choice

Travelbud and their partners firstly offered great advice in the initial stages but once I had decided my location and timing they were quick to get me set up with interviews. They offer you detailed assistance at every step of the way and are always quick to respond to queries. The school which they set me up with is awesome and I have been enjoying every minute of the experience so far. I would certainly recommend using Travelbud's services.