Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Paris Photography

AMAZING!

I had the best time on this trip! I was new to photography when I signed up, and I had never even used my high end camera. Once we got to Paris, I immediately knew that I would learn so much from this experience. Every morning we would have a meeting, where we would look at the best photos from the night before, and also discuss the plans for that day. I met so many amazing people and learned so much about photography. The pictures that I took were so beautiful and I have some framed up on my wall.

• The Adventure

Best summer ever

When I first signed up for this trip, I had my doubts that it was the right trip for me, seeing as I was a beginner in photography. I was also kind of nervous about leaving the country without my parents, because it would be my first time doing so. I was wrong to doubt them. As soon I met with the staff at the airport, I knew I was in good hands. I felt comfortable around them, and they were all so funny and fun to be around. They made everyone feel welcome, and it's crazy how fast we all became one happy family. The activities were AMAZING. Every day, we were always doing something interesting, whether it was visiting a museum, seeing some of the main sights, or just visiting a market. I had some of the most fun I've ever had on this trip. So while we were doing these various activities, we would be taking pictures and just developing our skills. When we would go over the pictures together, the staff's advice was so helpful, and just in those ten days, I can definitely say I became a MUCH better photographer than before. Also, the food was great. There are so many kinds of new food to try, and TFT always made sure we were eating at a nice place with good food and good service. And I mean REALLY good food. Deciding to go on this trip is definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made, and I definitely plan to go on more in the future. I will always remember this summer because it was, without a doubt, the best summer I've ever had :)