OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

View detailed rating

Everything was taken care of.

My Memorable Experience is Hanging out in an eatery in San Ignacio with my student group, our guide and locals just conversing. It allowed me to get the insider's view of the culture.

I chose This program because it was recommended by my University who used them in the past and only had positive reviews.

We stayed in cabins with two or three beds per room. It was cozy. All of our meals were provided on site and it was a relaxing atmosphere.

Unbelievable Experience!

The Toucan Education Program was amazing! My professor had already been there twice with two other student groups and you can tell that he loved it so much he came back with more students for a third trip. The program provided us with insight on the economy, culture, and the people. There was something exciting planned for each day from exploring Maya ruins to visiting the Embassy, snorkeling in the coral reef and visiting the Smithsonian, to experiencing the local markets and night life. I loved it! The weather was a bit chilly when I was there but is normally warm and perfect. We took a trip to South Water Caye which is this beautiful island off the coast of Belize. It felt like paradise!

The food was provided for us both on and off the island and we event got to make out own tamales with a women's group on one of the trips. The girls lived in a small building with four or five bedrooms and shared bathrooms and then on the island we slept in one large cabin with multiple bunk beds. We were also able to meet other student groups who were in the midst of their program with TEP. Overall, the trip was unbelievably unforgettable and I wouldn't mind going back!

Belizirific

The ability to help those in need really made the trip was really memorable.

I was happy about the particular program chosen by staff and very pleased to have choices regarding my leisure time.

The accommodations were nice, but the Hopkins beach house was amazing. All were a short distance from where we "worked", which was so convenient.

7 Overall Rating

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

My program was extremely engaging and organized. Rhondine did a fabulous job with checking up on us and making sure we were all taken care of! Fabulous, job and I would recommend using TEP: Toucan Education Programs, Ltd to anyone who asked, especially for other faculty-led groups that want to travel to Belize.