Road Trip Cambodia by Thrill of Asia
Take part in a road trip that focuses on medical and social programs, with work carried out in partnership with local families. Program participants can assist at an orphanage or help at a hospital. They will visit several famous Cambodian temples, including the largest Khmer temple complex in the world - the Angkor Wat temple.
Participants can explore the Anlong Veng District while enjoying the stunning mountain views. They can learn about the history of Cambodia and the dark era when the Pol Pot regime governed the country. They can also see the killing fields of Cheung Ek and the opulent home of Ta Mok, visit luscious rural rice paddies, a silk farm, the gorgeous beaches of Sihanoukville, and the exquisite Royal Palace, and several other exciting activities.
1. Pre-departure information and advice, Training and orientation on arrival
2. In-country assistance and support
3. Local staff and 24/7 support and an English speaking coordinator
4. Cultural Activities, Transportation
5. Accommodation, Full meals
Cambodia: Rural Areas, Siem Reap
- Eco Tours
This Program is open to