International-Quality yet very affordable Medical Education in English at our partner-institution Kunming Medical University largest specialized medical unit in Yunnan. Listed and sanctioned by WHO, MCI, NBE, Indian Embassy, Beijing, approved by Government of China, recommended by Consulate General of China.
* Only 120 seats!
* No Donations!
* No Capitation Fee!
* Safe and Secure Living Conditions!
* Scholarship ranging from 5-30% on Tuition Fee!
* International-Quality yet very Affordable Medical Education in English
* Full (100% incl. living costs) Scholarship available for meritorious, deserving students together with your option to learn Chinese Language without the burden of extra living costs and without leaving your family, by taking advantage of our Special Chinese Classroom at The School of Chinese Language in Kolkata, India Recognised & Recommended by The Consulate General of China.
Obtain your MBBS (in English) at our Partner University:
* Kunming Medical University
Less than 2 hours away in Kunming "The Spring City" in Yunnan, China
The largest specialized medical unit in Yunnan;
* Listed by World Health Organisation (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), National Board of Education (NBE), Embassy of India, Beijing & Approved by Government of China.
Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Fiji, India, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam are welcome to apply for MBBS Course incl. all Scholarships!
Recommended by Consulate General of China.
You do not need to undertake any written or oral examinations to apply; admission is dependent on your 10+2 or Intermediate marks. 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with good command of English are required in the school leaving or equivalent examinations. Age limits are: at least 18 years & not more than 30 years. You should not be suffering from any health issues and should not have any criminal record.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Please email us
Tuition Fee is apprx. Rs. 2.3 lacs per annum. The total expenses (including tuition fee, on-campus comfortable sharing accommodation, food, study material, medical check-up, health insurance, registration, visa) would be around Rs. 20 lacs for the entire 6-year period. Personal expenses and airfare have not been taken into account. The Counseling & Handling Fee is only INR 25,000. There is no donation, no capitation fee or any other hidden cost. (Currently, the return airfare from Kolkata to Kunming is about INR 17,000, one-way fare is about INR 11,000).
Asian and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
in Groups of maximum 45
Depending on merit, amounts ranging from 5% to 30% would be credited to Students. 100% scholarships incl. living costs are also available to very meritorious Students.
To create a micro-drop of understanding between the peoples of India & China...through Language, Culture & Interaction...