Service and Partnerships Coordinator
3-6 Months, 9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
• Minimum two years of experience in creating strategic partnerships or grant writing
• Experience working with underprivileged communities
• Background in Finance or Marketing is preferred, though not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Confidence in communicating with local and international professionals
• Strong writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative Writing
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
- Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, British, Asian and Irish Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview