College Readiness Program
3-6 Month, 5-8 Week, 7-12 Month, 9-12 Week
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
• Must have completed high school, and currently be pursuing further education or completed degree
• Preferred to have a local volunteer, or someone who is very knowledgeable about the college landscape and education system here
• Experience working with underprivileged youth
• Experience with developing education programming, including (but not limited to) essay review, career workshops, college preparation materials, etc.
• Strong online research skills
- Creative Writing
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
- Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi and European Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview