Adult Education Program
3-6 Month, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, Summer, 7-12 Month
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
• Minimum two years work experience in education or program evaluation
• Experience working with underprivileged communities
• Level I & II mathematics literacy (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Experience teaching and/or facilitating workshops
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Leadership and management skills
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
- Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Economic Development
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British, Irish and European Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview