Experience Teaching in a Culturally Inclusive School!
• Language: English must be fluent (TOEFL PBT 600+, TOEFL IBT 100+). At least one other language ability - especially Burmese, Japanese, French, Chinese - is strongly preferred.
• Teaching License/Teaching experience: Strongly preferred
• Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree minimum
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
$900 per month/ Visa coverage/ Housing
- Previous teaching experience is highly recommended.
This Program is open to
Worldwide, Asian, American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
2 to 3 months